Cinema Lenses MasterClass with Matthew Duclos
Today we are going deep down the cinema lenses rabbit hole. I was lucky enough to sit down and speak to the "Yoda" of cinema lenses Matthew Duclos. Matthew has been working on lenses for most of his life. Most cinematographers in Los Anges (and around the world) consider him an expert in the field.
I was hearing Duclos' name on set as far as I can remember so it was a thrill to get to speak and grill Matthew on all things lenses
Here's some info on Duclos Lenses:
Duclos Lenses is the premier destination for high-quality motion picture optics. We strive to provide quality service to the industry's professionals who own and rent top-of-the-line cinema optics. We have the test equipment and experience required to optimize and maintain all of your lenses. We're a family owned and operated business who not only appreciate and respect customers in a way only a small business could, but also thrive off of our customers satisfaction and repeat business
Enjoy my conversation with Matthew Duclos of Duclos Lenses.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Directing Actors Master Course – (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Get Your Film on Netflix, Hulu & Amazon & Keep 100% off the Revenue - Distribber
- Hollywood Camera Work: Mastering High-End Blocking and Staging (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting Master Class
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
- INDIE FILM SYNDICATE Filmmaking Community
- IFH's Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
BONUS: TOP TEN Online Filmmaking Courses
- Werner Herzog's Filmmaking MasterClass
- How to Become a Working Director MasterClass
- Filmmaking Hacks: Filmmaking Master Course
- USC Film School's ONLY Online Course: Directing the Actor
- Film Lighting MasterClass
- Recording Sound for Indie Film
- Cinematography MasterClass
- Film Festival Hacks: Submit Like a Pro
Enjoyed Cinema Lenses MasterClass with Matthew Duclos? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below...