Adventures at Cinequest with the Cast of This is Meg
It's a been a long journey but This is Meg finally had it's World Premiere at the Cinequest. I was fortunate enough to have a bunch of the cast make the trek up to San Jose, CA from Los Angeles. We had an amazing time. Cinequest really loves and supports filmmakers. They treated us like royalty.
So in between screening, parties, and meetings I grabbed the cast: Joseph Reitman, Jill-Michelle Meleán, Lahna Turner, Holly Wortell and Ruben Dario and did an impromptu podcast in our hotel room. We discussed the festival, their experiences working on This is Meg, what the state of the biz is and much more.
This episode is educational and funny but a bit "blue" in its language so if you are a parent you've been warned. Enjoy my conversation with the cast of This is Meg.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- This is Meg
- This is Meg Cinequest - Tickets
- Joseph Reitman
- Lahna Turner
- Holly Wortell
- Jill-Michele Meleán
- Ruben Dario
- Perfect 10 Podcast with Lahna Turner
- Limeade - Comedy for mature audiences only!
- IFH 120: What the HECK is a Scriptment?
- Cinequest - Film Festival
- Directing Actors Master Course – (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Get Your Film on Netflix, Hulu & Amazon & Keep 100% off the Revenue - Distribber
- Hollywood Camera Work: Mastering High-End Blocking and Staging (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting Master Class
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
- INDIE FILM SYNDICATE Filmmaking Community
- IFH's Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
BONUS: TOP TEN Online Filmmaking Courses
- Werner Herzog's Filmmaking MasterClass
- How to Become a Working Director MasterClass
- Filmmaking Hacks: Filmmaking Master Course
- USC Film School's ONLY Online Course: Directing the Actor
- Film Lighting MasterClass
- Recording Sound for Indie Film
- Cinematography MasterClass
- Film Festival Hacks: Submit Like a Pro
Enjoyed Adventures at Cinequest with the Cast of This is Meg? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below...