How to Cast a No Budget Indie Film with Backstage's Veronika Lee
Ahhhh casting. It’s probably the last thing a director or producer wants to think about during production. But it’s true: casting can make or break a film. A bad casting decision can be glaringly obvious at the worst possible time. So it’s important to get started thinking about your process early on.
On today's show, we have casting director Veronika Lee from Backstage. We go into how to cast a no budget indie film, finding the right actors for the part and much more.
(Note: IFH listeners can always cast for free by entering promo code HUSTLE at checkout at Backstage.com.)
Enjoy my conversation with Veronika Lee.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Backstage.com (EXCLUSIVE FREE Casting Package from Backstage.com Use the promo code HUSTLE at checkout)
- Veronika Lee - Twitter
- Buy This is Meg on iTunes
- Hollywood Film & Television Directing Masterclass (EXCLUSIVE 50% OFF)
- Editing with DaVinci Resolve Course ($15 Special)
- Directing Actors Master Course – (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Get Your Film on Netflix, Hulu & Amazon & Keep 100% off the Revenue - Distribber
- Hollywood Camera Work: Mastering High-End Blocking and Staging (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Werner Herzog's Filmmaking MasterClass
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting Master Class
- IFH Masters Circle Filmmaking Community
- IFH's Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!