How to Build an Audience w/ Social Media & Hustle - Hollyshorts! Film Festival Conference
In today's episode, I wanted to share the talk I did with RB Botto (Stage 32) at the Hollyshorts! Film Festival Conference 2017. RB and I spoke about a lot of different topics covering, crowdfunding, crowdsourcing, building an audience, self-distribution, and much more. There's truly one knowledge bomb dropped after another. I thought the IFH Tribe could get a lot out of it.
Also, if you are in the LA area This is Meg is LA Priemering at the TCL Chinese Theater, I know crazy! We are the closing night feature film of the Hollyshorts! Film Festival. The screening is August 19th, 8pm. For discount tickets read below. The entire cast will be there and it'll be a fun time! Hope to see you there.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Buy This is Meg on iTunes
- Hollyshorts! LA Premiere of This is Meg - Aug 19th - 8pm - Tickets Discount Code: FILMHUSTLEVIP
- Indie Film Syndicate Membership - First Month FREE
- Hollyshorts! Film Festival
- Range 15
- Stage 32
- Directing Actors Master Course – (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Get Your Film on Netflix, Hulu & Amazon & Keep 100% off the Revenue - Distribber
- Hollywood Camera Work: Mastering High-End Blocking and Staging (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Werner Herzog's Filmmaking MasterClass
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting Master Class
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
- INDIE FILM SYNDICATE Filmmaking Community
- IFH's Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!